Our structural engineering team at G Plus brings experience and expertise to every project, utilizing thorough research, planning, and creativity to deliver high-quality, practical, and cost-effective solutions to a wide range of clients across Canada. Whatever the level of difficulty of the project, our technical team puts all its energy, its competence and its experience to accomplish the project needs and goals to the budget and schedule.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Pipe Racks, Process Skids, Process Modules, Hydro-transport / Pipe Supports, Platforms,
- Walkways, Stair Towers and Misc. steel
- Machine Supports and Dynamic Analysis.
- Pump house buildings.
- Electrical Substation Buildings.
- Control buildings.
- Rigging / lifting of Module Analysis and Design.
- Module Transportation Analysis.
- Overhead Cranes.
- Fuel and Liquid Storage Tanks.
- Blast Resistant Buildings [Process Plant]
- Connection Review / Design.
- Structural Surveys / Assessment.
- Drilling rigs mast and substructure (using API 4F & 8C).
- Modular structures such as doghouses pump houses, generator buildings and mud tanks.
- Finite element analysis.
- Commercial and Industrial Buildings.
- Rehabilitation design for existing structures.
- Footings (Spread, combined, raft, piles)
- Machine Foundation and Dynamic Analysis.
- Tanks and silos foundation.
- Oil and Fluid Containment Systems
- Elevated / Underground Tanks
- Retaining Walls
- Commercial Buildings
- High Rise Buildings
All types of Slabs (flat slabs, ribbed & hollow block slabs)
Concrete Stairs (spiral, …etc.)
We are more than happy to discuss your specific project details and we look forward to working with
you to meet your project needs.