Our team provides structural engineering services for the oilsands, petrochemical industries, oil and gas, and heavy industrial sector throughout Alberta and British Columbia.
Our experience and depth of knowledge allow us to excel at design and construction support Whether we are in the field or back at our offices, we ensure that we maintain the highest standards in quality and safety.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Machine Foundations and Dynamic Analysis
- When it comes to machine foundation design and dynamic analysis, G Plus Engineering are the go-to experts. We optimize the dynamically loaded foundation design by considering all types of foundations and offer our clients proper foundation that reduces vibrations, which in turn leads to a significant decrease in down time, extended lifetime of mechanical seals and bearings and consequently reduced total lifetime cost.
- Pipe racks, process skids, process modules, pipe supports, and platforms.
- Pump house buildings.
- Electrical substation buildings.
- Control buildings.
- Rigging / lifting of module analysis and design.
- Module transportation analysis.
- Overhead cranes, monorails, and hoist systems.
- Fuel and liquid storage tanks.
- Blast resistant buildings.
- Drilling rigs mast and substructure (using API 4F & 8C).
- Modular structures such as doghouses pump houses, generator buildings and mud tanks.
- Finite element analysis.
- Rehabilitation design for existing structures.
- Foundation (Spread, combined, raft, piles)
- Tanks and silos foundation.
- Walkways, stair towers and misc. steel.
- Oil and fluid containment systems.
- Elevated / underground tanks.
- Structural surveys / assessment.
- Steel connections design and shop drawings.